Thursday, November 7, 2013

Month of Gratitude - Day 4-7

Funny how technology can be good and bad at times.  I had written 3 gratitude posts but they ended up in my draft folder even though I had scheduled them to automatically post.  With that being said I decided to combine in a blog of 4 days of gratitude!!!

Day Four  ~ I am so thankful for my eating healthy.  This journey of weight loss has had me examining how I eat why do I eat what I do? Is it healthy for me or not? Am I eating to fill a void? Am I eating cause I am hungry or just for comfort?  My eating before my weight loss was so focused on satisfying my hurts that I ate e wrong things. Focusing on self care and eating well is such a blessing to me for which I am thankful.

Day Five ~ Thankful today that technology invented text messaging.  For the hearing impaired this is so vital in communicating.  Even now I often will say to my boys that I don't understand what they are saying and to just text me!  That is the best for me and still is. That way I know I heard it right or wrong but have the accuracy in a text.  Again it's the little things we so take for-granted.

Day Six ~. Thankful today for the blessings of hearing the apprehension of upgrading this aid has been stressful wondering how I am going to pay for it all yet knowing that God has it all worked out is called Faith!  Hooking up to my audiologist laptop and being programmed with my New Ears has been wonderful even with a few kinks!  Never take your hearing as something you never lose cause I did.  

Day Seven ~ The Gift Of Friendships is such a blessing having friends who love and support you thru it all.  Never judging you just standing beside you in the good times and the bad times they are their to get you through the storms of life.  Friendships are valuable and should never be taken  for-granted.  So many times friendships come and go sometimes they were only meant for a season, yet for me they never leave my heart or my prayers.  Tell a friend today for how much they mean to you. You will be surprised at how much you mean to them too,

Blessings 

Cathie 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment