Saturday, November 9, 2013

Month of Gratitude - Day 9

 
Today was one of those beautiful mornings that I love to walk thru the farmer's market. The humidity was low, the breeze was blowing softly so there was no chance that I could get too hot. It was a just perfect day.  Living in Florida these days are so rare, in which one actually enjoys getting outside and enjoying it.  I  was just walking by and something caught my eye, a beautiful shade of red and black. I looked again and it was a butterfly.  I love butterflies because they so symbolize me and my journey that I have taken.  I feel like I have found my wings and I am ready to soar.  When I saw this butterfly I felt like asking if I could tag along and fly to where ever he/she was headed. But then I had to think isn't that exactly what I am doing? I am praying and asking for wisdom in where God wants me.  Is it here in Clermont? The Gulf ? Or where?  I am so content here and I feel I have a safety net here in which I feel safe and secure.  But I know God has a plan and I am patiently waiting for him to reveal more of what he wants for me but it is in God's time not my time. So for now these wings are flying close to the ground,  but they are ready to expand a wee bit.  But I am so glad I have left the cocoon stage and I am in some ways spreading my wings. That's the amazing part of this journey <3  Be Blessed Peeps

Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment