Sunday, November 3, 2013

Month of Gratitude - Day Three





We for that matter I often take things for granted, I assume all will be ok.  And for the most part it usually works out that way. Yet, is it always a good thing to assume we will get a second chance?  A Re-do?  We get our hair dyed and it is not the right color we can run to the store and get a new color and most likely  change the results.  But is that how it always is to be?  Is their always a quick fix? 

I feel the past three years has been a year of second chances, to restart that journey I started so long ago but to look at things differently, to see people differently, to help those in need more to think of others before myself. I have been stretched, grown and in ways changed.  What has truly changed is living by Faith.  The Faith to make these necessary second chances.  Is life easier?  Not sure on that, but I know that I know that God is with me every step of this journey. And thankful that I have a second chance to make things right as long as I keep surrendering.  So today, I am truly thankful for this second chance that I have been given.  It's an amazing journey. 

Lamentations 3:21-23                    
But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Grace and Blessings

Cathie

1 comment: